Services for Men.
Self-preservation isn’t just for women!
Men: If you’re thinking of having a medical aesthetic treatment, Clarity Medical Aesthetics has a variety of services that are popular among our male clients.
Learn more about Botox.
Botox is used to treat:
- Forehead lines
- Crow’s feet
- “11’s” — the lines between your brows
- Relaxation of the lines around your nose and mouth
- To temporarily stop excessive sweating
- Treat a “gummy smile” which is caused by excessive upper lip movement
- Exaggerated neck bands
Learn more about Dermal Fillers.
Dermal fillers are excellent at treating:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Smile and laugh lines
- Deep folds
- Sagging skin due to volume loss
Learn more about CoolSculpting.
CoolSculpting freezes away fat in these problem areas:
- Back fat
- Banana rolls
- Bra fat
- Double chin
- Inner thighs
- Love handles
- Outer thighs/saddlebags
Hair Restoration Therapy (PRP)
Learn more about Hair Restoration.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy technique promotes natural hair growth
- Four treatment sessions at four to six week intervals
- No downtime
Laser Hair Removal
Learn more about Laser Hair Removal.
How it works:
- Permanent hair reduction
- No more tweezing, waxing, or shaving
- Typical results are 90% reduction in hair
- Seven treatments spaced six weeks apart
Learn more about Laser Rejuvenation.
Laser rejuvenation is best for:
- Diminishing brown spots
- Decreasing redness
- Improving skin texture
- Reducing pore size
- Treating inflammatory acne
Laser Vein Therapy
Learn more about Laser Vein Therapy.
Laser Vein Therapy is used to treat:
- Spider veins
- Unsightly veins
- Broken capillaries
- Cherry angiomas