Whether you’re 30 or 60, skincare is a topic that’s on everyone’s minds. In case you missed it, here’s a recap of my recent Facebook Live Q&A: The 4 Pillars of Skincare!
I received a ton of really great questions for this month’s Q&A session! I hope I managed to answer most, and those questions I didn’t answer LIVE, check out my replies on Facebook. Keep scrolling for a list of the questions I answered and to watch the video!
QUESTIONS YOU’LL SEE ME ANSWER:
- I am stuck in a rut at the age of 65. What is most important for this stage of life? Is the strongest retinol better for your skin and should you stop using it during the summer months?
- As I’m getting older (40’s), I have started to notice the skin on my face is drier than ever and it almost has a grainy feel to it; like little dry bumps. What can I do?
- Does a zinc-based sunscreen act as a moisturizer as well?
- In what order should I apply my skincare products?
- What can you use to treat hormonal acne?
- What can I use to reduce my pore size?
- What can you do for hyper pigmentation, sun spots and sun damage?
- Do you treat acne scarring with products or injections?
Still have questions? Request your complimentary consultation.